Jacksonville, United States
Jacksonville is a city in Florida, USA. It is situated at the meeting point of St. John River and Atlantic Ocean. It is the third largest Sea Port in Florida. The climate of Jacksonville is humid subtropical. The parks of this city are beautiful and very well organized. Also you can enjoy the annual events that are organized here often like the Annual Gate River Run, the Gator Bowl and the Florida Georgia Game.
Things to do-
- Amelia Island- Being a park of Sea Island chain of barrier Island, this Island was a part of Spanish, French, British and American rule.
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens- Spread over an area of 117 acres this zoo has over 2000 animals and 1000 plants.
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park- It is a big Public beach and Park. You can do swimming, surfing, fishing and boating here.
- Fort Clinch- It is a state Park along the Amelia River. You can do camping and Hiking here.
- Cummer Museum of art and Gardens- Built after the Death of Ninah Cummer this museum exhibits both ancient and modern art.
- Timucuan Ecological and Historical preserve- It will provide a great learning experience for both youngsters and adults.
- Mosh- This is a planetarium in Jacksonville
- Big Talbot Island State Park- This Island has a variety of Natural Habitat.
Where to stay?
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel- This hotel offers casual bar, an outdoor pool and a Gym.
- The Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island- This is a beachfront Hotel and has 5 restaurants, a spa and a fitness center.
- Aloft Jacksonville Tapestry Park- This hotel offers free Wi Fi, a Cocktail bar and a Lounge.
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown- It offers free breakfast and Wi Fi , a gym and an outdoor Pool.
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront- This hotel has a rooftop Pool, 3 restaurants and provides Free Wi Fi.